Skip to Content
No Fee Unless We Win 855-889-5311

Hit and Run Accidents in New York: What Are Your Legal Options?


Car Accident Questions Answered by an Attorney with 25 Years of Legal Experience

Everything you know about exchanging insurance information and seeking damages from a negligent driver’s insurance company after an accident flies out the window when the negligent driver flees the scene. If you’ve been injured in a hit and run accident in New York, you need information and you need legal help.

The Pryor Law Firm in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Nassau County can provide the counsel and representation you need. Firm founder Kenneth A. Pryor has two decades of legal experience, has handled cases featured on “Good Morning America,” “Dateline NBC,” “The Today Show” and other shows and is a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum. His law firm can review and pursue legal options such as:

  • Exploring your eligibility to seek compensation for injuries through the Motor Vehicle Accident Indemnification Corporation (MVAIC), which exists to assist individuals who are victims of hit and run accidents and accidents involving uninsured motorists
  • Determining whether compensation can be recovered under New York State No-Fault insurance laws
  • Reviewing your insurance policy to see if you have uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage

We can also investigate the facts of your claim and, if evidence comes to light regarding the negligent driver, we can seek compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering and other losses. Our representation has resulted in dozens of six- and seven-figure results following serious, catastrophic and fatal car crashes.

Contact Us

The Pryor Law Firm operates offices in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Nassau County, operates exclusively on a contingency fee basis (meaning you pay no fee unless we recover compensation for you) and can visit you or your loved one at home or at a hospital if travel is difficult. To contact us for help following an accident, call (855) 889-5311.

Share To: